Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crittz, Sub-Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crittz

Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Crittz, Sub-Rogue   Crittz, Sub-Rogue EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm

You name:Chris

Your age:22

Characters name:Crittz

Server: frostwolf

Class:Rogue

What does Juke mean: basically its fake casting

Do you Juke: no im not a caster

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: yea

How Many years you been playing that Class: 4

Spec: sub

Years playing that spec: 3

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: probably a DK

Do you use keybindings: yes

How many: 20 ish

how many Abilitys do you Click: 5

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: currently 1600

BattleGround Rating: 140 only done a few matches

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: because im not a one sided player as far as pve and pvp im good at both

What separates you from others that play your spec: im willing to take advice still i dont feel im the best at my class and im always willing to learn

What can you bring to the table: im good at pve and pvp so i feel ill be able to help the guild in both

Current Guild: warmongers

Time in guild: 3 weeks

Last 2 guilds: rampage, from turalyon they disbanded or fell apart after heroic LK, and Armada on Turalyon,

Do you know anyone in Rated: How:

----------------------------------------

PVE:

PVE Experience: was on LK in bc i have a warglaive actually from lvl 70 was 4/6 in sunwell pre nerf...

How long you been PVE player: 5

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: right now i play assassination because its the top spec for pve but im best at any spec for pve combat or assassination!!

Willing to change specs on request: yea

Hours you can attend events: anyday after 6 pm est..

Others things you think we should know: i can pull 20k in BH im not happy with my self till im always in the top 3 dps or so i am very critical on my own performances in raids

Who do you know in Rated:

Tell us a little about who you are: i play the drums in 3 different bands, im in a jazz band metal band and a lamb of god cover band... basically if im not playing wow im play the drums

Last edited by Thirtytwo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Crittz

Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: sry forgot armory link   Crittz, Sub-Rogue EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:49 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/crittz/simple

Back to top Go down
Brutain

Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crittz, Sub-Rogue   Crittz, Sub-Rogue EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 pm

no, you are bad. 1600 is unacceptable get over 2k.

Dks are one the easiest match up for a rogue struggling against them shows you don't understand the basics of how a rogue should fight verse melee classes.
Back to top Go down
Crittz

Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crittz, Sub-Rogue   Crittz, Sub-Rogue EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 pm

almost every other rogue in the guild is less than 1800... and if u would have read the whole app u would have seem im interested in pve also
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crittz, Sub-Rogue   Crittz, Sub-Rogue EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:47 pm

I just made a MotD, Either they all hit 2100 or they are kicked too. Even my officers. So you need to do the same thing, For pve talk to Slapflap.

Thanks for apping again and the interest in the guild. Like the fact you don't give up.

Take care, see you in game.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crittz, Sub-Rogue   Crittz, Sub-Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Crittz, Sub-Rogue
Page 1 of 1