Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very Seasoned Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Never

Very Seasoned Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

You name: Jared

Your age: 23

Characters name: Currently (Nevermoar)

Server: Cho'gall (alliance, was tauren since 2005 then switched few months back to escape hour long queue times)

Class: Warrior

What does Juke mean: haven't really heard the term used in wow before, but i am assuming it is using the environment and your abilities to escape or fluster your opponent. Such as LOSing or cast canceling to blow the enemies spell interupts.

Do you Juke: Asuming my definition is correct, i have not found very manysituations where i have had to juke an enemy outside of arena. On my resto shaman, i juke quite a lot.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Of course

How Many years you been playing that Class: I have had this toon since day 1 of the server Gul'dan back in 2005.

Spec: I currently have a spec for both arms and fury.

Years playing that spec: I have been switching between both specs for years but for the most part have been arms.

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Mages, Ferals, Hunters. I can only base this on 2v2 arena since the server i am currently on, literally has no one worth dueling.

Do you use keybindings: Yes

How many: Most

how many Abilitys do you Click: Not exactly sure but can check later and update. Off the top of my head i would say about 10 clicked (most of them out of combat) just bought a new mouse with ton of buttons and have been rearranging all my key bindings to be more effective

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: Yes

Mic: Yes

Highest arena team: Season 3 - 3v3 team -2300s (cant remember the exact rating, also had my 5v5 and 2v2 all above 2200 in s2-s4)

BattleGround Rating: 637 (Please don't use this rating to judge my skill. My current server is only 3% alliance and there are rarely enough skilled people on to form a team worth playing with)

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: Back in classic i was a GM of a PvP guild on Gul'dan called Awesome Mega Ultra Super. We ran multiple premades all day everyday. We had about 5 people get High Warlord, roughly 9 Warlords (including myself), and countless other high ranking people. I know what it takes to win each BG, as well as knowing how to adjust to each individual situation to pull out a win. I currently have multiple PVP titles: Warlord, Conqueror, Of The Horde(now the alliance versions since i factioned) and am working on my Battlemaster and Arena Master titles (which i would have if it included my lvl 60 and 70 ach's.

What separates you from others that play your class: I have been playing this toon almost since WoW was released. I have filled every role a warrior can possibly fill in both pvp and pve over the years. I understand how my class works as well as my capabilities and limits. I utilize my CC's properly and effectivly and do not randomly throw attacks around like a lot of warriors do. I understand the concept of teamwork and my role as part of a team. There are probably few warriors that have the ammount of experience in PVP that i do. I also have a decently sweet kill count Very Happy

What can you bring to the table: My experience, situational awareness, ability to adapt. And i don't breathe heavily in vent. I also make a pretty mean crab dip.

Current Guild: Serenity Now @Cho'gall

Time in guild: roughly 5 months

Last 2 guilds: Cant remember all the guilds in order since i have bounced servers so many times. So i will only name the guilds i can remember
Classic: Awesome Mega Ultra Super @ Gul'dan
BC: The Revelation@Gul'dan
WOTL: NEMESIS@Silvermoon

Didn't play much in wrath cus i felt it sucked balls. So i was only in NEMESIS for about 2 months before Cata dropped. And i xferred about a week after cata due to lack of world pvp.

Do you know anyone in Rated: No

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: Classic - ZG, MC, ONY, AQ20, and Lord Kazzak. Burning Crusade: Kara, Gruul, SSC, uhhh the place with kael'thas, ZA, Mag, Hyjal, BT (all bosses except illidan. Never even got a chance to see that son of a bitch). WOTL: errr The Arena one and Naxx, and ony again if that counts.

How long you been PVE player: PVEd in classic and BC a lot. Not so much in WOTL. Have done 0 pve in Cata.

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: Have spent most time PVEing as Protection

Willing to change specs on request: Yes

Hours you can attend events: Would depend on my current location due to my job.

Others things you think we should know: Don't really have the urge to PvE, but will be more than happy to if people are gonna go in and take care of business. I dislike wasting hours walking back to my corpse because someone fucks up a scripted event.

Who do you know in Rated:

Tell us a little about who you are: My name is Jared. I'm 23 and i am in the US Coast Guard. Maybe not for much longer because I have been getting in a lot of trouble lately. Can't help the fact that i like booze and women more than work Very Happy but i love to have fun and joke around. I understand that this is a game so i don't get angry when i lose (most of the time). Let's seeeeee. I'm not a registered sex offender and i am not allergic to anything. I have a dog named Raider but i call him Ray-Ray. You know how everyone says they have the best dog in the world? Well they are all liars because my booger butt is definately the most awesomest dog ever. I woke up in some girls girls bed a couple weeks ago with morning wood, and she started playing ring toss with her bracelets. She believed my joke about being a male stripper. I am banned from the mall in Hawaii for a year for getting a bj on a bench on camera from some norwegian chick. God damn security guards didnt even let me finish. My president is black and my lambo is blue. Ok so anyways, ever since WOTL came out, I have hopped around servers looking for a guild that suits me. Basically i want to be able to log on, and have people to play with whether it be arena, BGs, world PvP or whatever. I have had a bad string of bad luck going to servers that do not have what i am looking for. Oh and yes, I am willing to faction and xfer. I gots dat gwap so it aint be no probeezy. I have played on Gul'dan, Eredar, Gul'dan again, Mal'ganis, Blood Furnace, Burning Blade, Silvermoon and Cho'gall with this toon. Hopefully you guys like my app, i will check in on it to answer any questions you may have of me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Never

PostSubject: Re: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:57 am

just looked over my app, for some reason my armory link didnt show up so here it is.

Also, please do not judge my gems/enchants. The server i am on has no AH, so most of the stuff i do have, i have had to transfer from the horde side via the neutral AH.
Back to top Go down
slapflap

PostSubject: Re: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:24 am

You need to google the term Juking and get a proper definition. Your warrior has low arena experience. I will assume this is not the character you got 2300ish on.

You seem to have alot of experience with the game and the class. We can bring you in for a trial if your willing to pay for the transfer. Pst Slapflap ingame for the ginvite.
Back to top Go down
Relinquisher

PostSubject: Re: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

actually out of all my toons, i have the most arena experience on my warrior. But most of my arena was done in season 1-4. In seasons 1 and 2 i was still learning and improving and then in season 3 and 4 is when my teams were in the higher ratings. I could have maybe gone higher but i sold points back then to make my gold and always cappd at 10 games a week. Then i quit in the middle of s4 until WOTL was released. And when WOTL dropped i lvled a DK to 80 first, then my warrior, then my shaman, then rogue. Basically i would lvl a toon, play it for a couple weeks and then quit for a bit cus i just couldnt get into WOTL. But if there were achievements back in BC, i would easily have Arena and Battlemaster. And as far as juking def, faking a cast or rather canceling a cast to blow the enemies interupt and avoid a spell lock. I do this quite a lot on my resto shaman. Ill see about xferring later today and holler at ya.
Back to top Go down
Relinquisher

PostSubject: Re: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:25 am

just added a bunch of new macros and redid my keybindings so now i have nothing on my bars that i click. Did a couple bgs, 2s and a TB which started out pretty shakey but was quickly getting used to the new bindings. After a little more practice and rearranging, i feel i will be performing better than ever. Also i am overwhelmed with personal stuff at work and back home with fam at the moment so might be a few days before i get a chance to hop back on. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause in the process.
Back to top Go down
Hardball
Admin
Hardball

PostSubject: Re: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Reject.

Reapply with more thought into this app.
I cant even find you on armory.
Thanks for applying.

Much Love

-Hardball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Seasoned Warrior   Very Seasoned Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Very Seasoned Warrior
Page 1 of 1