Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snikkix

Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. Empty
PostSubject: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am

Oh hi there, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on Xhealerz and how he's doing.

Apparently, a guild having 600 players is nerdy.
Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. Xhealerznerdrage3
He is quite the character....
Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. Xhealerznerdrage2
Another SS of him nerd raging in game.
Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. Xhealerznerdrage
Back to top Go down
snikkix

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

I'd have to say, he gave me a few laughs going balls out on the whispers. Don't get me wrong, he's the perfect representative for <Rated> .
Back to top Go down
Sysity

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

Xhealerz is actually his brother. (X32).
Unfortunately for <Rated> he did put out a bad reputation of our guild. It's like a haunting that never goes away. Trying to help promote the guild in good spirits. My personal apologizes go out to you sir.

===================================================================
Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. Ruqzo0
===================================================================
Edit: Calling someone a nerd while you're on WoW; I just never understood it. Sounds like a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Glad to see our former "co GM" is representing our guild quite well, my apologies for sending him over there. He clearly was too good for us to have and that he needed to transfer so he could play with better players, which of course he discovers play the game a little more than him.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Are you guys all serious? Xhealerz clearly states nothing bad about the guild. Hes saying that those kids are fuckn nerds. And 2nd off, you always back a member thats rated way, and you are not backing him? Your taking sides of this fuckn nerd you dont even know. what a joke, MAN the fuck up.. Tell this little nerdy kid to fuck off. and stand TALL while you do it. Rated was NEVER full of folding pussys. We never backed down and always had eachothers back wrong or right..

Rated WAY, from the start. but clearly things have changed since i have left. what a joke.
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I could delete this post but i think its pretty funny myself. Even Ace would have told this fool off, He would have unloaded on this guy. Thats what Rated was created for strong players that stood by eachother. That is why we left that dead server. Only a hand full of those guys where left.
Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

thirtytwo i cant stress how much i hate arguing over forums on something so im not going to post any responses after this, you can talk with me in vent and in game if you have a problem.

Now i should say sorry i guess for not defending xhealerz. but to be honest its kind of wierd that you guys left to play with better players and yet not expect them to be for lack of a better term "nerdy". Clearly we don't know the full situation since we havnt been given the full details that led xhealerz to go off at this guy, and we should probably wait for him to post his side. But honestly I could care less about his side, this guy is obviously a troll hoping to start an in guild fight, cause honestly there's no reason for him to take the time to post these SS on our guild site besides being upset and looking for some way of revenge at Xhealz. The easiest way to disable him is to say hes right and move on, rather than go into a forum war which I absolutely despise.

/endrant
Back to top Go down
snikkix

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 am

:/ What's with the sudden change in attitude towards me. First of all, let me get this clarified. I'm not looking to start an in guild fight, neither am I looking to cause any trouble on whichever sides. Considering you guys transferred of frostwolf for the specific reason of enhancing your pvp experiences, and joining this guild, I find it pretty ironic that the "CO-GM" of Rated would go on a trash talk fest about how unpleasant or unsatisfied he is with the guild (oh yea, he did go on a rant in guild chat and then g-quitting.). If your guild policy is to stay strong and stand by each other regardless of the situation, I don't see how you could simply stand by this embarrassment of a GM.

"And 2nd off, you always back a member thats rated way, and you are not backing him?" "We never backed down and always had each others back wrong or right.. "

If that's the case, what I just said would obviously be biased, considering your form of justifying issues is based around a simple belief in which the difference between wrong or right is judged by the membership and non-membership of the guild. Don't get me wrong, the irony of the situation is that he requested for membership, and then proceeds on to trash talk, one which I would undoubtedly say of a 12 year old. If he's calling us nerds, I think he should receive a quick reminder about who's the guy getting cheesed of in game. Very Happy + Why would I seek revenge of this embarrassment of a guy anyway.

Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 pm

ok i said i wouldnt get into this, but seriously buddy f*%$ off, I clearly said I hate drama on forums and I was hoping you would at least be somewhat respectful and stop posting once we covered your minor issue with our former co-gm. I find it ironic that you state you are not looking to cause trouble on either sides then in the same post to go and insult them. No matter how illogical their reasoning is (which I myself had already pointed out and really didn't need to be restated), the fact of the matter was I clearly stated I wanted no fighting on forums and wished for the entire situation to be dropped and handled like adults, not like teenagers finding ways to call each other stupid over the internet. Now kindly stop posting on our site and go have fun in wow. There is no reason for you to post here again and I will ban your IP next time you do, I will not have trolls parading over our guild site. Good day sir.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Now thats the Natsu i like. Strong GM and glad it was you that took over the guild, It will always stay alive with you around. but in turn, i already bann this fool.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.   Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Co-GM whining about being on Tich AKA Nerd Rage.
Page 1 of 1