Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage PvP app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruddo

Mage PvP app Empty
PostSubject: Mage PvP app   Mage PvP app EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

You name: Bruno

Your age: 29

Characters name: Ruddo

Server: Tichondrius

Class: Mage

What does Juke mean: To cast a spell and interrupt the cast in the hope that the enemy uses his interrupt so we can free cast after.

Do you Juke: yes

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: sure

How Many years you been playing that Class: 3

Spec: Frost

Years playing that spec: 3

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: rogues and dk's

Do you use keybindings: yes

How many: around 25

how many Abilitys do you Click: i only click food,arcane intelect and armour buff. The rest is all binded

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: yes

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: 2335 (on my shaman) 2150 on this charachter

If bellow 2200 WHY: I stopped playing arenas cause i got bored of them, and i'm focusing only on RBG's now. So since i stopped playing i didn't get a chance to get the same rating i have on my shaman.

BattleGround Rating: max rating was 2325. CR is 2143

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: Cause i'm a dedicated player who works well as a team and knows his class and i'm always trying to improve my gameplay so i can help the team reach higher goals.

What separates you from others that play your class: I think i can say i have a very good knowledge of my class and i don't just randomly spamm buttons. I know when to burst a target, when to cc a healer and how to manipulate the battlefield with slows.

What separates you from others that play your spec: i think i approach the frost spec mostly as an utility spec first and a dps class second. What this means is that i'm always trying to shutout healers on the battlefield so the team gets the kill on the called target, and i'm always trying to slow the enemy team on CTF type games instead of just mindless nuking.

What can you bring to the table: I bring experience, knowledge of the class, the will to learn and improve my gameplay but most of all i bring total focus,dedication and motivation to help the team.

Current Guild: Revenge of the Fallen

Time in guild:1 day (i just recently transfered to this server and i have a friend in this guild, that's why i joined them)

Last 2 guilds: Last 2 guilds were from a different server, and sadly they don't exist anymore.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: well i talked earlier today with xthirtytwo about me joining the guild.
Since i don't have 2.3k rating in arena on my mage he told me i couldn't join the guild for the moment.
Nevertheless i wanted to make a formal app here so i could try and make you guys see that i can be a valuable adition to your guild eventhough i don't have the 2.3k rating in arena on my mage.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience: Raided during BC and LK on another toon, but got bored of raiding, and been focusing only on PvP since Cata went live.

How long you been PVE player: i stopped being a pve player

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: I don't pve

Willing to change specs on request: i would if i were to pve

Hours you can attend events: not planning on joining pve events

Others things you think we should know:

Who do you know in Rated:

Tell us a little about who you are

I'm Bruno, 29 years old and i'm from Portugal.
Reason i'm playing in a US server is because i have a crazy working schedule, so the only time i have to play Wow is usually prime time in the US and those are the hours where all the action is.
I'm a Personal Trainer and i'm a soccer coach as well.
I'm married and i have a 1 year old son.
On my spare time, when i'm not playing Wow, i like to listen to music,hang out with my wife and son and watch movies on tv.
And that's pretty much it. Tyvm for the time you spent reading my app, and i hope i changed xthirtytwo's mind Very Happy

P.S- apparently i can't post my armory link because i'm a new member. But if you just search Ruddo you'll find me easilly on the armory.
Back to top Go down

Mage PvP app
Page 1 of 1