Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discipline Priest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firstaid

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 am

You name: Adam

Your age: 23

Characters name: Firstaidkit

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Discipline Priest.

What does Juke mean: About to heal someone, change your mind, and let them die.

Do you Juke: Always.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: uhh... Alright.

How Many years you been playing that Class: 2 Years

Spec: Disc/Holy

Years playing that spec: 2 years

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: Good warriors....

Do you use keybindings: I have over 30 with modifiers with my naga on my paladin

How many: ^

how many Abilitys do you Click: No abilitys

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/firstaidkit/simple
& My ret paladins link as well. (just in case you wanted to see)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/sysity/simple

Vent: Vent and skype

Mic: Yup.

Highest arena team: 1905. Back in WOLK on my priest and 1915 on my paladin about 2 weeks ago after I dropped the 2s team.

BattleGround Rating: At the moment; 287. I've played 8 games won 6 and lost 2. One of them had all players with 2200k gear.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I'm a outstanding healer that is always at full attention and wanting to learn more about class; positive feedback or criticism; Always theorycrafting my toon, keeping up with patch notes and finding out ways to use tricks in pvp.(aka mind sear on a friendly stealth to break enemy stealth out).

What separates you from others that play your class: ^

What separates you from others that play your spec: ^

What can you bring to the table: A first aid kit.

Current Guild: <Depraved>; Here is the situation, I would like to remain in my current guild on my main because of PvE reasons. I will gladly join on a alt! But would like to rated BGs with <Rated>. I don't know if that is a huge problem or not though.

Time in guild: +4 months.

Last 2 guilds: I was the guild master for <Intolerance> for 9 months.
Before that I was in <Lucrative>

Do you know anyone in Rated: How:
Valdier. Old buddies.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience:
ToC: (tribute to instanity)5/5 10man
ICC: (9/12 Heroic 25m as GM of my own guild)
CATA: (5/13 Heroic as of right now)

How long you been PVE player: 3 Years

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at:

Willing to change specs on request: Yes

Hours you can attend events:
Anything besides Wednesday,Thurs,Sun 7-11 server.

Who do you know in Rated: Because you keep invading my peaceful town of Stormwind.

Tell us a little about who you are: I play to much wow and have no real life.

Others things you think we should know:
I am undeniably a strong healer
that can prove himself. Please don't nick pick I do have my times were I D/C.
This last week my roommate decided to download movies so I was healing with 500-1000 latency.

As I said I do pvp on my paladin. And I do have a old PvP movie of myself @TB and 2s arena @1900. As for the glads watching this, Yes I was clicking some of my spells such as a WoG off heal or a HoP. Please keep in mind I was 1900 doing this and I have recently keybinded targeting macros/Focus macros/Focus CC macros/ Power auras, and targeting macros as well. And plan on going 2200 with the same partner on a new team.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8SjCgNpTJE
Back to top Go down
Firstaid

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 am

worldoflogs.com/guilds/43825/calendar/03-11/
Link didnt show up for some reason
Back to top Go down
Firstaid

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 am

Logged out in pvp gear.
Inb4 100 over the spell pen cap and under hit. Getting my finial pieces.
Back to top Go down
Xhealz

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:54 am

Hmm App seems decent, I got a few questions though, such as why, Especially as disc you have only reached 1800 in 2's. Its very simple to get 2k + with a average player with you. I hear you need a little work in arena. But in Pve and overall you are a pretty good player. So i cant judge just by reading some shit i would have to see you play.

Dc's will also be an issue. We CANNOT have u have ANY high lat. nor DC once in rated BG's this is huge. So once your net is good to go then we can try you out possibly after i talk to a few people. But if your roomate is going to be Downloading or your net is being slow/Dcing then we cannot invite you. Noting personal but 1 DC could cost us a game, It has before with one of our healers. So ill get back to you soon and you may get a invite as trial.
Back to top Go down
Xhealz

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:56 am

lol edit, drunk posting Smile
Back to top Go down
slapflap

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:11 am

App looks good. A few things tho:

1900 arena rating seems little low. You look like a strong player, maybe you can get this bit higher.

Your definition of juking is very wrong. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your joking, but its actually a very serious skill that needs to be practice often. My rsham that I play with will spend half a match doing it or else people would die.

So you are planning on keeping your priest in Depraved and moving your human pally to Rated if accepted?
Back to top Go down
Xhealz

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

i lol'd @ the juke Question.
Back to top Go down
Firstaid

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Yep, I know I could use some good advice to bring up my arena skills. My goal this season is to break 2k with volte's hunter (Rustyy) and Jifaru in 3s. His hunter is a little under geared but what he lacks in gear he brings insane cc damage, and most importantly knowledge. The comp is Disc, MM, Feral. A little weird but it has been working out alright.

As far as the D/Cs go I am on lolComcast, but I was just generally stating the fact if someone nick picked at one of my fights. In a full 10 hour week of raiding maybe once I'll get disconnected if I'm unlucky. So its nothing really to worry about I guess. Just throwing it out there.

Quote :
1900 arena rating seems little low. You look like a strong player, maybe you can get this bit higher.
Yep, I know I can do much better, but I haven't given it my all 100% just yet on my priest nor my paladin. Just like in the video 1900 rated with clicking targets and certain off spells.

Quote :
Your definition of juking is very wrong. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your joking, but its actually a very serious skill that needs to be practice often. My rsham that I play with will spend half a match doing it or else people would die.
I bet I made you and a couple others lol. Naw but out of all seriousness I do need some practice in this area. What I do like to do is pump fake a cast halfway and then cancel and recast. If I'm up against a melee class and still gets threw, ill cast a PW:SHIELD on myself get my 4set up and run the fuck away. I do use a addon inside arena called: InterruptTracker. The only problem is I can only configure it during a arena match itself... And doesnt work during world pvp, duels, or BGs.

Quote :
So you are planning on keeping your priest in Depraved and moving your human pally to Rated if accepted?
I have a 85 Warrior that I'm gearing at the moment that I can bring into the guild. I was also 1860 on this warrior back in wrath as well running 2s with a Hpaladin. If accepted I will be on ventrilo under the name Firstaidkit though.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 pm

yeah I know a few pro healers that do what you defined as Juke.

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” Bruce Lee

But anyways. We take the best of players so if your as good on your alts as your mains then awesome.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Xhealz

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Still discussing. Will get back to you in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Firstaid

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 pm

No problems.
Back to top Go down
acerion

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:21 pm

we don't need ret paladins as of right now, but we do need holy paladins right now, if you can play him as holy and get some gear for him then we may be in buisness.
Back to top Go down
Firstaid

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Updated:

The guild master of <Depraved> just informed his members that the guild will be breaking up. This means you guys can ignore the "id like to remain in depraved" statement. As of right now I'm apping on my priest to your guild, give me a thumbs up or thumbs down. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Invite for Trail. Pve pro. Also let those others from you guild know we are Also taking apps for PVErs since we are moving into progression soon and Rated Guild will be around for ever. But Just a heads up you need to work on those Arena teams cause even know We are taking PVErs we still Are a PVP guild and only wants the best of the pvp players. And yes we will be the best in PVE too, Thanks for apping and Hope to see you in game.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Discipline Priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discipline Priest.   Discipline Priest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Discipline Priest.
Page 1 of 1