Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application R druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toughest

Application R druid Empty
PostSubject: Application R druid   Application R druid EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:25 am

You name: Zowie

Your age: 36

Characters name: Toughest

Server: JubeiThos

Class: Reast Druid

What does Juke mean: faking a cast/heal etc

Do you Juke: Yes, but most likely, not enough :-P

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Sure thing, mate

How Many years you been playing that Class: started Wow in May 'o5 with my vanilla ranked rogue. this was my 2nd toon, a little later than that, im certain it was in vanilla too(admittedly, i spent more time on my rogue back then)

Spec: PVP - Resto
Questing/soloing - Feral

Years playing that spec: was feral tank in SSC(BC), been resto pvp since S2

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: most when im solo resto lol. but i believe im worth more than 1 healer when im in a grp. i have situational awareness, know when to CC, or go bear and bash/interrupt.

Do you use keybindings: yes

How many: not many TBH. 3 or 4?

how many Abilitys do you Click: most of them, lol

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: yes, and my own server

Mic: yes

Highest arena team: 1720 (5's)

BattleGround Rating: 137(from pugs in /2)

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: i'm a constant, stable player, who is open to constructive criticism/correction. i avg 10 rs/day or more, in game, duelling/pvp'ing, trying to learn different ways of 'beating the game' LOL

What separates you from others that play your class: as above, but i will add, i understand the need for min/maxing gear, as mine will show, even my questing, poor feral gear is(always correctly gemmed/chanted)

What separates you from others that play your spec: they are probably better than me, but im more humble :-P

What can you bring to the table: a laid back guy who knows his class well enough to excell when i apply myself. wont stress or go emo, when times get tough. i am always online, always trying to improve, always trying to better myself, and help out guildies whenever needed.

Current Guild: Death's Legion on Jubei'Thos

Time in guild: since cata

Last 2 guilds:
'Your Best Is An Idiot' - Jubei'Thos
'Bloodmoney Guild - Firetree in vanilla

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: i saw Hardball in an AV, i was in. got to talking, he seemed like a cool cat. and figured i'd fit in well with you guys.
and TBH, he may not even remember me, he was too busy defending the keep

PVE

PVE Experience: cleared LK, during LK after nerf tho. as resto.
in BC as tank, and we were on lady 'Vadge'(never killing her) when expack came out. moved onto it then
in vanilla, i was scared of BG's and being 'killed', LOL spent most of my time on my rogue, stealthed.... :-P

How long you been PVE player: id say in BC, i remember Kara was progression for us.

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at: Resto

Willing to change specs on request: sure thing, mate

Hours you can attend events: whenever needed. i run a vending business, and a 'stay at home dad', while wife is at work, so i can be on at any time, really

Others things you think we should know: have i said im laid back and easy to get along with?

Who do you know in Rated: no one really. but what ive seen of you guys in BG's, i like, seem to know what's needed, get it done, all the while, getting along

Tell us a little about who you are: i'm a father of 5 kids, currently a stay at home dad, with a small business on the side, wife works as a nurse. i play WoW to get away from 'reality'.
I love BJJ/MMA, and was an EX competitor on the local scene, back in its infancy here in Australia(RL PVP'er) lol
i have pics of my WoW and RL encounters here. feel free to add me or check me out for anything else, i will gladly help.

thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Toughest

PostSubject: addendum to my application   Application R druid EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:28 am

added my char and FB links.
also, i will have be Xferring from JT to you guys, also
i'll be apping on my druid, abd he is now my main, but i'd love if my rogue could come over too?
Back to top Go down
Toughest

PostSubject: Hyperlinks not showing   Application R druid EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:31 am

my armory isnt showing on the page here...
look up Toughest and Reallest, in the guild 'Death's Legion' on Jubei'Thos

my facebook is Zowie McGrath
Back to top Go down
slapflap

PostSubject: Re: Application R druid   Application R druid EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:12 am

Provide a proper link to armory plz if asked.
You click things
Your arena exp is very low.

Clicking anything is always bad, even drinks and buffs at high level PvP. I won't forgive myself if I even consider someone that clicks as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
Toughest

PostSubject: Re: Application R druid   Application R druid EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:59 pm

thanks for taking the time to read, and to reply.
is the above, response a knockback/refusal, mate?
or are you asking the following before deciding?

armory links, trying again to post them.
in defence of your comments RE arenas, i dont believe in making excuse, like many apps i read here(oh i'd be gud rayted but mah bro plays wrong, etc) but i havent taken it seriously as work hasnt permitted me to, in the past.
i will say, look at me, my gear and achieves, then look at my partner and his gear.
i get at least 4 guildies their pts each week, 2 of which i gave them hot streak just yesterday(sad i know, at 1200MMR).
confirm it by checking my partner out.
a lot of peeps BS on their apps.
i dont. you get what you see.
would i be better with a player who knows how to arena?
Fckenoath
would i be glad?
mos def not.
I'm asking for a shot, is all.

thanks for your time.
Good luck and have fun, regardless
:-)

Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

PostSubject: Re: Application R druid   Application R druid EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:11 am

heart fulling not, Rated doesn't give shots. either you got the skill or not. Suggest you stop playing with bads and get your rating up if you wanna play with Rated guild members.

Unless you can prove yourself in some duels and bgs then denied untill you do what was asked of you. Message Slapflap, hardball, or hibbers for duels and bgs.

Thanks for the interest in rated. See you around.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Toughest

PostSubject: Re: Application R druid   Application R druid EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:48 pm

np mate.
thx for your time.
good luck and keep kicking ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application R druid   Application R druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Application R druid
Page 1 of 1