Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost DK and Feral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigan

Frost DK and Feral Empty
PostSubject: Frost DK and Feral   Frost DK and Feral EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:13 am

You name: Nathan.

Your age: 24.

Characters name: Fimbul and Jigan.

Server: Cenarion Circle.

Class: DK and/or Druid.

What does Juke mean: Juking, in a pvp sense, is the act of moving early on in a cast so as to cause me to be very pissed off should I interrupt after the movement has cancelled the cast. This really gets to me on my DK, as it feels like Mindfreeze takes longer to actually interrupt than my Skullbash does. Perhaps it's just because I charge with SB, or perhaps there is something to it that I do not grasp. While less than ideal, I can also Deathgrip, Silence, Hungering Cold, or if unholy have my ghoul stun the enemy to prevent a cast should I get juked. Point is, casters juke casts so that I waste my interrupts.

Do you Juke: Only when casting Army and Tranquility.

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Sure thing.

How Many years you been playing that Class: DK, about 2. Druid, nearing 6.

Spec: Frost and Feral.

Years playing that spec: About a year as Frost, and close to five as Feral.

Which class's give you trouble in 1v1: As DK, The only classes I have trouble with are very well played rogues, and mages (Fire and Frost). Rogues are more annoying, but of the melee dps they live the longest. Great Fire mages (Cym is the only one I can think of) only hold about a 40% chance to win. Frost mages are more along the line of 30%. Everything else is less than that.

Do you use keybindings: Is that a serious question? I keybind most everything, save stuff like highly obscure abilities, or abilities I less than rarely use.

How many: 24ish actual keybinds, while using Dominos bar mod and Naga mouse.

how many Abilities do you Click: Raise Ally/Rebirth, and I that's it for actual abilities. I also click on stuff like items that transform me into other characters, and profession stuffs. Nothing important.

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/fimbul/advanced My DK. I am currently trying out a mastery build using Howling Blast and Necrotic as my main attacks. My other build is more in line with how I'm used to playing a DK, upping my diseases and Obliterate spamming. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/jigan/advanced Mt Druid.

Vent: I have my own, and can easily join yours if you want, and can use skype if needed as well.

Mic: Of course.

Highest arena team: on DK I got a 2k 2v2 and a 2200 3v3. On Druid I'd have to check, but I got somewhere around 1850 on him.

If below 2200 WHY On Jigan it's mainly because I did most of my arenas in seasons 1-5 more for having fun, than for actually getting anything past the weapon.

BattleGround Rating: 1300(DK) and 1600(Druid).

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I'm a veteran of the HWL grind on my server. Got Warlord on my druid, and made no less than 7 HWLs on my server. Been pvping longer than most people have been playing and I was a beast of a flag runner, and BG leader. I was, untill just recently, leading a group of my friends in RBGs, beating some 2200 teams while we were barely fielding a team in full epics. No excuses, just victory. Was great fun!

On the pve side, I have been an officer and a raid leader in the most progressed raid group horde-side on our server. We raided less days, and less often on any given day, and we still kicked ass.

What separates you from others that play your class: Well, everyone else comes to me when they have questions. Be it someone looking for DK/Feral advice, help with strats in BGs/arenas, or even when someone just needs a person that can do the job right. Hell, back in BC I was pulling down 2200 dps when most ferals were saying that 1800 was what we should cap out on for most fights. And when I make a mistake, I am harder on myself than even my raid leaders are. I play this game to be great at it.

What separates you from others that play your spec: I (usually) do it right. Very rarely do I come across someone that can beat me one-on-one. One time I even went into an AV at 80 on my Druid, wearing my old Warlord gear, and killed a NE Feral one-on-one when he was in the current gear. He even got the jump on me, lol.

What can you bring to the table: Honestly, I am probably going to be learning a lot from you folks, if accepted. I feel like a big fish in a small pond here. I have been leading BGs and such for years, but that doesn't mean I've been doing it correctly. I can, and do, follow instructions well, and am able to listen to what the leader has to say. I am able to think for myself as well, and am somewhat able to convey that into others. I have one of those attitudes towards pvp that, if I am to do it, I damn well better be great at it. TLDR: I'm a player that wants to be even better that I already am.

Current Guild: West Side Pandas (My guild).

Time in guild: Ages, with small breaks to other guilds for raids, ect. I'd say 4-5 years.

Last 2 guilds: Playin Dirty (GM: Wu/Farrin/PallytankIforgot DPS Lead: Morradin), and Sanguine (Raid Leads: Samuwen/Jigan DPS Lead: Jigan) Left PD for multiple reasons (I can elaborate if needed). Left Sanguine when it finally collapsed due to burnout and drama.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: The only person I know of is Kritastik/Mousejockey, and that's from Sanguine. He apparently knows some of you, and said I should app here. Not sure if he's in the guild, or was.

----------------------------------------

PVE Not really looking for pve. I can spot if absolutely needed, however I have grown to despise raids. Perhaps due to the terrible players on my server.

PVE Experience: On my Druid, everything except for Naxx 40 man, and Algalon from Ulduar. Did not get the kill on him, but put in several weeks. In Cata only Halfus and Omnitron. On my DK, made effort in ICC 25 man, but never got LK downed. Nothing in Cata save for BH guy, but he's not really a raid boss imo.

How long you been PVE player: Most of my time in wow was spent being top end pvper, and second tier pveer (Second tier passes for AMAZING on CC). After destroying all content I could see, I took a break from the game for about a year. When I came back, I killed all the new stuff too till I got bored with it. Went into Cata, and had enough of the loot drama and crap like that so I stopped raiding.

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Which are you best at: Feral bear/cat, Resto, Frost DW/2H

Willing to change specs on request: Of course. Killing matters more than wiping.

Hours you can attend events:Most any evening from about 6 server on. I can arrange other times if I get at least two days of notice.

Others things you think we should know: I hate losing, and I hate making mistakes. I do not feel like I am in the position of strength I was once in. This game has changed a lot, and strats are very different from how they used to be. Though WSG is turning into a massive Calibrel and the Freelancers strat (Hold the midfield and send 1-3 to get the flag). Makes me miss the old crews, and makes me miss beating their teeth out even more.

Who do you know in Rated: As from the answer above, the only person I know is Kritastik/Mousejockey. I do not know if he's with your group, but I told him I'm in need of a new server with better pvpers, and he said Rated was the best around. Figured I'd go here first.

Tell us a little about who you are. Me? My name is Nathan. I live in New Mexico. I'm a college student working on my second degree before I sign up with the Army. I'd like to go to OCS and prove that I have what it takes both to be a soldier, and a leader when leadership has more weight to it. Leading people in a game is not quite the same as leading men into battle. I come from a long line of soldiers, and people of true character. I want to be of the same character.

My education is extensive, and yet not adequate enough. I have a degree in General Studies, and am probably going to devote myself to a masters either in Mathematics, Philosophy, or Psychology. It's hard to choose which one to go for, and yet I even love Communications, Science, and History as well. I do believe, though, that I will choose to stay with Mathematics.

What I am looking for is a guild that I can do arenas and RBGs with. One that does not settle with afking out of tough matches, or loitering about in the 1800 talking like big dogs. Also, I'd like to know if it's okay if I were to stay on my current server till the season ends. My 3s partner really doesn't have anywhere to go yet, or people to play with. He does almost nothing with his current guild (Playin Dirty), and I'm trying to get him to work up the courage to join another guild with some really cool people in it. That, and I'd like to know how I ranted amongst my battlegroup.

The reason why I offer both my toons is that I do not want to leave my server, and yet I know I need to. It's just too small of a talent pool here for me to become better. I'd like to know if it would be okay to bring both, and to learn from your best as how to improve on each.

Anyway, I'm open enough to answer just about any questions anyone might have of me, and I'll be sure to check up nightly for any responses.
Back to top Go down
Thirtytwo
Admin
Thirtytwo

Frost DK and Feral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK and Feral   Frost DK and Feral EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 am

Message Hardball, Hibber, Moktor, Nâtsu or Mastrhots once you xfer.

Thirtytwo
Back to top Go down
https://rated-guild.rpg-board.net
Jigan

Frost DK and Feral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK and Feral   Frost DK and Feral EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
hibber

Frost DK and Feral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK and Feral   Frost DK and Feral EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Very very well filled out application. I'm on all day err day so hit me up whenever you complete your transfer.
Back to top Go down
Jigan

Frost DK and Feral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK and Feral   Frost DK and Feral EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey folks. Just posting a reply to make sure you all know I'm not flaking out on the app. Nailed 2200 in 2s as well; One last feather in my cap. Just waiting on season's end, and my fat 3k+ gold then I'm ready to transfer over here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frost DK and Feral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost DK and Feral   Frost DK and Feral Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost DK and Feral
Page 1 of 1