Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ret pally lf work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanurah1

Ret pally lf work Empty
PostSubject: Ret pally lf work   Ret pally lf work EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 pm

You name: Rachel

Your age:21

Characters name: Sanurah cat

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Pally

What does Juke mean: Fake out. I've tried as a healer. Did not know it went by the name of Juke though.

Do you Juke:No. most of my spells are instant :/

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that:

How Many years you been playing that Class: Less than 1. I came to ret to try something new in the world of PvP. Former Spriest that was tired of being the main focus of every 2s.

Spec:Ret Smile 3/7/31

Years playing that spec: Just as long as Ive had this pally.

Witch class's give you trouble in 1v1: druids. I guess. Warlocks sometimes?

Do you use keybindings: Yes

How many: a few F keys, my mouse has a lot of buttons, i like to use those too

how many Abilitys do you Click: Well only 6 are not hot keyed. but sometimes I click even when they are.

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.):

Vent: Yes I have vent.

Mic: Yes mic too

Highest arena team:I think i made it to just below 1500 with my first partner ever.

If bellow 2200 WHY

we were not even trying. We were both nubs just getting into the arena world. I don't think I would've even dared to step into the arena without him. We were Just trying to get gear. Only doing enough arenas to get max conquest for the week so it was not a big deal to be the best, especially since we were so new. but secretly I always hoped to get people that would want to play with a geared pally and have an awesome team.

BattleGround Rating:Never had an opportunity to do rated with good people :/ I tried twice i believe with an old guild cause they wanted to get the guild weekly or whatever. We got smoked. I remembered thinking- oh my fuck- these people are amazingly coordinated and organized as we ran around like tards.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: Id like to be picked to learn. Not just because I have the best this or that. Which I know I don't.
I have a huge passion for PvP and that is all I ever do. I think that's a better pick over some nub that just decided yesterday they want to be a pvphero?

What separates you from others that play your class:Does anyone still play my class? :/ Other than holy ? Ive seen a lot of conformists. I started doing arenas right before pallys got their big nerf on Word of Glory. After that I felt so pissed and would often go to forums to find what other paladins were doing to help. Maybe different tree specs, glyphs, using some heals gear for better mana etc... but nothing more than 'REROLL'. It was horrible to read that, or that pallys were going holy. It really let me down, sort of lost faith in ret pallys. but I am still here. I'm going to stay with my paladin unlike other wannabees.

What separates you from others that play your spec: Not sure, I have not met any ret pallys into pvp. Smile Kinda rare if you ask me. IF there are any here or out there-id really like to know what they do vs what I do.

What can you bring to the table: Myself. Like i said, im not here trying to win you over because im the best at pvp. I just want to learn more. I really am hoping to pick up skill.

Current Guild:N/A

Time in guild:

Last 2 guilds: playdough. I started my character with this guild. Alliance guild on Malfurion realm.

Do you know anyone in Rated: How:No I just came to this server last week.

----------------------------------------

PVE

PVE Experience:

How long you been PVE player: I started this game in wrath and stopped in wrath as well as far as pve.

Spec you pve with: IE not spec you like, Witch are you best at:m I dont pve

Hours you can attend events: most days. My time at home is exact realm time

Others things you think we should know: First time playing horde. Sanurah means kitten. You can just call me Rach or San if you cant pronounce it.

Who do you know in Rated:no one

Tell us a little about who you are

I'm mainly applying to learn more than any random person can teach me. I specifically came to a PvP server hoping to find more opportunities with PvP and to help build my skills from people who know what they are doing and that are more familiar with PvP. Im from a pve server on alliance side. It had nothing to offer and I just wanted to switch things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
gh3tto

Ret pally lf work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret pally lf work   Ret pally lf work EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm

no girls allowed all boy's group kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Sysity

Ret pally lf work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret pally lf work   Ret pally lf work EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi! Are you a ret paladin? Are you bad? Do people say LOLRET to you? Your in luck! <Gladiator Sysity's Ret school> is now in service and looking to teach young ret paladins the way of the hammer. Learn from the #1 Ret on server for FREE!!!

Ok but seriously if you need any kind of help just ask...

... One of my requirements is you have to moan on vent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ret pally lf work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ret pally lf work   Ret pally lf work Empty

Back to top Go down

Ret pally lf work
Page 1 of 1