Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amonamorte (Amonlol Reroll) 2300 EXP Holy Pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amonlol

Amonamorte (Amonlol Reroll) 2300 EXP Holy Pally  Empty
PostSubject: Amonamorte (Amonlol Reroll) 2300 EXP Holy Pally    Amonamorte (Amonlol Reroll) 2300 EXP Holy Pally  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

You name: Anthony

Your age: 20

Characters name: Amonlol(Frostwolf) Amonamorte(Kalecgos)

Server: Frostwolf

Class: Paladin

What does Juke mean: To fake an interrupt, it's also an addon used to track the cooldowns of an opponents interrupts.

Do you Juke: Yes

You will be required to prove this to us, Ok with that: Sure

How Many years you been playing that Class: 6

Spec: Holy

Years playing that spec: 6

Which class's give you trouble in 1v1: I usually don't go 1v1 as holy..

Do you use keybindings: Of course

How many: 25

How many Abilitys do you Click: Kings/Might, Rez, Salv, Righteous Fury, Pally Auras

Wow Armory link (works sometimes.): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kalecgos/Amonamorte/simple

Vent: I prefer Skype but yes I have vent

Mic: Logitech G330 Headset

Additional Info: Only reason I haven't been higher than 2300 is because my server is dead. As you can see I have every other 2200 achievement except 5s because there isn't enough 2200+ players on the server to make a decent 5s team, therefor no Arena Master. I've gotten 2200+ every season since season 5 playing the most random comps due to the scarceness of players on the server (Have also played at 2600 MMR so I have that experience but you don't have to take my word for it). That pretty much sums up the reason why I'm re-rolling on a better server, to associate with better players and get Duelist+ with. Surprised

If below 2200 WHY: Not below 2200

BattleGround Rating: I dont usually rbg, but 1800 right now on my main pally.

Why does Rated Guild want you over another: I'm not bad..

What separates you from others that play your class: There's a huge spectrum of people who play my class, paladin is probably one of the easiest to play. Basically just have to know when to use your cooldowns, thats all there is to know as a holy paladin. I can safely say I'm better at my class than most people though.. Regardless of how easy it might be.

What separates you from others that play your spec:

What can you bring to the table: Amazing healing

Current Guild: On my frostwolf pally its Vorpal Bunny, because i was using the perk for leveling. On my main pally im in the top guild on the server which is Pretty Kittens of Doom.

Time in guild: On Frostwolf its been about.. a month, on my main pally its about a year and 1/2.

Last 2 guilds:

Do you know anyone in Rated: How: Well I can say I sort of know Nike, not personally but I did talk to him about the application process and he helped me by giving me the website. I did some 5s with leader, premiere, and 2 others from Rated last night. My gear on my frostwolf pally sucks though, but its not hard to farm gear now. I was safely playing in the 1700 bracket in 5s in my current 1.7k resil, and topping healing i might add.

Last edited by Amonlol on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Information)
Back to top Go down

Amonamorte (Amonlol Reroll) 2300 EXP Holy Pally
Page 1 of 1