Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper - FL raid boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper  - FL raid boss Empty
PostSubject: Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper - FL raid boss   Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper  - FL raid boss EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper  - FL raid boss Balero10
Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper  - FL raid boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper - FL raid boss   Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper  - FL raid boss EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Okay Baleroc looks like a bonified badass. Based on what it looks like, this will be a tank , 3 healer, 6 dps fight. My reasoning behind this is while yes you can have 2 tanks that share the debuff the problem arises due to the fact that baleroc buffs himself. each time so it would probably end with a shorter amount of time to try and dps him with both tanks dieing earlier than just 1. The vid I have will show the general tanking route that will need to be taken. The shards dont look like an issue at all during the fight and are quite hand able when all the dps can stand next to it. Healers obviously cant stand next to it. it looks like they each take the crystal for about 7 seconds allowing enough time for the debuff to fall off each dps before the next crystal.

The true trick to this fight will be on the healers figuring out how many stacks of their buff they need to keep the tank alive, they may need to move into rotations while 2 stack their debuff as high as possible 1 of them blows all their stacks then switches off with the healer with the most and they blow their stacks. I imagine the most effective during this fight will be a resto druid.

HERES THE VID FOR YOU GUYS

Back to top Go down

Baleroc, THe Gatekeeper - FL raid boss
Page 1 of 1