Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Majordomo Staghelm FL - raid boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

Majordomo Staghelm   FL - raid boss Empty
PostSubject: Majordomo Staghelm FL - raid boss   Majordomo Staghelm   FL - raid boss EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Majordomo Staghelm   FL - raid boss Majord10
Back to top Go down
Nâtsu

Nâtsu

Majordomo Staghelm   FL - raid boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majordomo Staghelm FL - raid boss   Majordomo Staghelm   FL - raid boss EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

majordomo seems like an easy concept fight, but could be one we spend at least a week trying to get down to under gearing is my guess. The goal of this fight is to try and stay in each phase as long as possible. In the vid I will link it looks like the cat phase is heavy tank damage while the scorpion is heavy raid. It looks like it will be mana intensive on the healers, and requires the dps to Really dig in as much as possible. I'm almost tempted to say this another 1 tank 3 healers, 6 dps fight. The worst part of this fight is easily the RNG for when stag goes human, you got to pray that he does the right ability for the phase that you want stag to go into, otherwise you may force an early transition before you would like to and cause an unwanted extra stack of fury.

HERE'S THE VID FOR YOU GUYS:

Back to top Go down

Majordomo Staghelm FL - raid boss
Page 1 of 1